Germany France could be another early end to this crazy Europeans calendar, but it will be only the penultimate act of the competition.
Germany France, the semifinals will be played Thursday night at 21 in Marseille. The two remaining big European football coming to this challenge in different psycho physical condition. We start by Germany, which has had most albeit with difficulty, against Italy only after 18 penalties. The regulation time had ended on the score of 1 to 1. The German national team will take on the legs 30 'more to which also must be added the energy used for the penalty. France looks to challenge the current world champions after victory 5 to 2 against Iceland.
The "blues" in the very first time they had put in the safe the result thanks to the 4 to 0.
With regard to the likely formation of Germany, France, Low will have some problem in virtue of suspensions and injured. No problem for the French technician who will recover important players. Although no Hummels through suspension and the injured Khedira and Gomez (a major doubt Schweinsteiger), Germany should side with the 4-2-3-1. Neuer in goal, defense Höwedes Boateng Mustafi and Hector, in midfield Kimmich and Kroos, Goetze in attack supported by Müller and Özil Draxler. Deschamps should rely on a mirror module to Germany, the same that led the team to the semifinals.
Lloris in goal, defense consists of Sagna and Koscielny Rami Evra, Pogba and Matuiti in midfield, Sissoko Griezmann and Payet behind the lone striker Giroud.
PROBABLE LINE-UPS GERMANY FRANCE
GERMANY (4-2-3-1) : Neuer; Höwedes Boateng Mustafi Hector; Kimmich Kroos; Müller Özil Draxler; Goetze. Coach: Low
FRANCE (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Sagna Koscielny Rami Evra; Pogba Matuidi; Sissoko Griezmann Payet; Giroud. Coach: Deschamps
Over 1.50. This is the prediction recommended by our editorial staff to Germany France.
The bookmaker share over the above 1.50, the best mind share in the market. reserve and also awards bonus to all bettors, we recommend to connect to known bookmaker. Here is the explanation of our prediction:
- France is back from 7 goals in 2 games, the 11 total goals scored to date, the best European Championship attack.
- Griezmann is the top scorer of the competition with 4 goals scored. Follow Giroud Payet and Bale with 3 goals, the game is sure to be the subject of a competition for the players mentioned above looking for the title of top scorer. The trio Griezmann Giroud and Payet has scored 10 goals well
- Germany are down 7 goals in 5 games (average of more than 1 goal per game)
- Against Iceland Deschamps he has rested a part of the starting lineup: an advantage for Les Bleus. However, Germany could suffer 120 'as the rigors of the game against Italy
- In France fall Kante and branches, other key players for the game Deschamps
- Low will be without the suspended in Hummels defense, while in midfield Khedira injury. Gomez also out through injury, Schweinsteiger in doubt.
Statistics and standings can be found here: Statistics and predictions Germany - France